Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Good morning on Tues, Mar 31

Hi,

A night of Gilbert logistics in store for us. I had Toby drop-off duty this morning as I have a release tonight at 1730. The glitch being Mike has a release from 1900 (mine and his are co-dependent - I need his links to be up for my new links to work). So Mike will head home at 1630 and collect Toby and take him to Maccas for dinner. Then when I am finished my work, I'll take Toby home.

And really, that is all that is on the cards for today. I did enjoy my morning with Toby. He slept in to about 7.35am and ate all his Weetbix and rode his scooter into school.

Life should go back to normal tomorrow following the release tonight. Hopefully.

We have booked the ferry for Easter to head over to the South Island. We leave on the 1900 ferry on Wednesday night (Thursday is a teacher only day at school so we took that off as annual leave) and return Monday at 1300. Depending on what Mike's parents are up to we shall either drive like the wind to Dunback, or meet them elsewhere. The tent and a Top 10 Holiday park might be the go. That should keep Toby happy.

Ok. Time for a meeting. Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment