Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Good morning on Mar 3 - it's a Tuesday!

Hi,

Well, I had a short day yesterday as I got a call from Toby's school saying he was sick and I needed to come and collect him. There was no evidence of him being sick once I got him home. But he may be off-colour as he has a snotty nose.

But I got loads done. Did the washing, shopping (online - delivery coming tonight), gardening and cooked dinner. Mum and Dad came round to eat with us so that was very nice.

I took the bus in this morning as it was damp and I am off to the movies tonight. Mum will meet me at 1730 outside work and we'll walk down to the cinema. We're hoping to see The Reader (with Kate Winslet - she won best actress Oscar for this one). Actually, I just checked the listings and The Reader isn't even on. We will need to discuss during the day. Vivienne and Sally expressed interest in a movie night tonight too.

Anyhow, Mike has an appointment with the lawyer tonight at 1700 and Dad will pick up Toby until Mike arrives. Then it is a Maccas night for the boys.

Ok. I'd better get stuck in! Have a great day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment