Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Good morning on Tues, Mar 10

Hi there,

A glorious morning here in Wellington. I missed all the rain yesterday - it poured down about 30 mins after I got into work and stopped well before I left to go home.

Mike seems to be a bit sick. The ride home nearly killed him last night. I think he is sick and his asthma is playing up. A double whammy. He woke during the night too and read or something. I wonder what that was about?

We had a good evening yesterday. Toby wanted to join Club Penguin as a member but it costs $7 a month so we were not keen. Mike eventually distracted him from that. But we enjoyed ourselves pottering around at home.

Nothing much on out of the usual this week. It should all go to plan. Mike is off to see Watchmen with work tonight - unless he stays home sick.

I think that may be it. Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment