Friday, February 26, 2010

Good morning on Fri, Feb 26

Hi,

Not too shabby a morning - I think it rained overnight at some stage as the roads were drying out.  But I was on the bus, so I can't be too sure.  my bike affords me a much better look at the roads.   Mike and Toby collected me from town last night after my meeting.  Toby loves picking me up from this venue because of the excellent water feature outside the building.  He wanted to strip off and swim in it last night!  he had to make do with chasing an apple juice bottle (which, in his imagination was a new Pokemon he was training) through the eddies and currents.  There are stepping stones (never designed for stepping, just looking at) and Toby leaps from platform to platform.  He leaned down on a part with water running over it and got quite wet.  Mike and I were enjoying the spectacle.

Mike is off to see a friend recently returned from 6 months in India tonight.  I'm off to take Toby to tennis and make sure he's ready for his sleepover at William's place.  Then, if the Lewises are still keen on a Gilbert/Lewis Friday night takeaway, I'll pop over there to say hello.

This weekend holds lots in store.  Saturday swimming for Toby (with Mike taking him), I have a facial with Ma at the same time, then home to pack for camping Saturday night in Waikanae and the trip out to Kapiti Island on Sunday.  Then, Sunday night we have friends arriving from Melbourne.

So, it's all on this weekend!

Have a great weekend whatever you get up to!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment