Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Good morning on Wed, Feb 17

Hi,

Happy birthday to me!  Heheheheh.  What a great morning - at least the forecast rain is nowhere to be seen.  The ride down the hill was superb and as it is Ride to Work Day, we got breakfast supplied on the waterfront.  We caught up with Andrew there too and some people from our work. 

Wee Toby got up in time for me to see him this morning.  I got lots of kisses.  And I got a really good present from Mike and Toby.  Forest and Bird membership.  Hooray!  I also have a facial from Mum (Saturday 20 in the morning) and a great book on Polynesian art from Sally and Andrew.  So, all days should be my birthday!

Tonight I'll ride home and collect wee Toby for karate.  Ron will have him at home already so I can dress him and go.  We'll take both our bikes as we have Mountain Biking after work (followed by fish  n chips).  I'll ride with Toby in Karori Park while Mike takes on the off road courses.  If I can squeeze in one ride there I'll be pleased.

That's it.  We might have a nice dinner out shortly to celebrate as well.

Cool!

Have a marvellous day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment