Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Good morning on Wed, Feb 10

Hi,

Mike's Dad arrives today for a rally somewhere in the North Island.  I'm not sure of the time but I think it is later rather than earlier (that is according to Mike).

Last night Mike set up my new cycling shoes with cleats!  Yikes!  I am going to be very apprehensive when I get my new pedals on my bike and move to this new system.  Perhaps one night this week?  I might wear body armour for a month or two.  Mike also put new cleats on his cycling shoes because a screw had fallen out.  I must ask him how it worked this morning for him.

Toby fell out of his bunk last night as he was going to sleep.  He slid out a bit to look at something under his bunk and couldn't stop his momentum.  He was lucky he got away with a bump on his head and a sore wrist.  He cried for quite a while.  Lucky Mike just passed his first aid course that day and could ascertain there were no broken bones.

Tonight is karate night for the first time back after the break.  Toby's Gi is on the couch and I think Mum and Dad will pop over to collect him and get him ready for the karate.  Dad likes watching him do his moves.  Dad and I both oscillate between pride and embarrassment watching him.

If Ma wants to cook, Toby has asked for chicken schnitzel strips.  The chicken strips are in the fridge defrosting (although they will still be a little frozen by this evening I'd expect).

That's about it.  Oh - Mike's mysterious behaviour was all for my birthday present.  He is very organised this year.  I have already received all my presents (bike gear and a cleaner for the house once a week!) and I'm very pleased.

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment