Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Good morning on Tues, Feb 9

Hi,

The weather is lovely today again; my ride in was superb.  I had Toby drop off duty once more and he slept until about 7.40am before turning up in the lounge ready to get dressed and have his breakfast.  We had a nice morning and rode and scootered to school.  I was in at work by 8.50am so I have no complaints.

Mike, on the other hand, is up to no good.  I have no idea what he is planning and scheming, but I caught him at it.  He said he was catching the 7.30am bus to his course, and ran out at 7.29am.  However, he started doing the rubbish.  I said I'd do it.  Then we heard the bus coming up the road so Mike hurtled up with the recycling in his hands.  I tied up the yellow rubbish bag and wandered up.  As I approached I heard the garage door open.  Odd as the bus was still collecting passengers from the stop so Mike should have been dashing to the bus.  As I got to the road, the car backed out of the garage and a sheepish Mike looked at me.  He said "My plans have gone awry and you've caught me but you have no idea what it is all about" and he zoomed off.

A man of mystery.

Last night was great fun.  Mike started the BBQ up and we had a lovely dinner on the patio.  The weather was so nice.  I also put a wash out afterwards, so we're almost looking good on the housework front too.  I got the green room suitable for habitation as Mike's father is almost here for some rally or other.

The architects are due today to do some checking on the house - I think they want to see the roof space.  Hopefully that goes ok and they don't leave the cat locked up inside as it is bound to get too hot during the day.

That's about it.  Time for a tea.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment