Friday, February 5, 2010

Good morning on Fri, Feb 5

Hi,

Happy birthday to my niece, Stephanie, for tomorrow!  I hope she has a great day!

The release last night was mixed.  One of the satellite servers was not playing nicely and I couldn't get access to it to make sure of anything.  So I went home not quite happy about it all, and a bit later than usual.  But Mike had bought Fromage des Clarines cheese and a baguette so we ate that and I felt way better!  The miracle of cheese.

Tonight we're off to the Lewises to have Friday night takeaways and walk Ramble.  There are glow-worms behind their house in the bush, so we're off to see them too.

Tomorrow I want to get a few things done around the house and at Mum and Dad's place.  They get back tomorrow night, late.  So I want to make sure they have bread and milk and do a bit of weeding.

Sunday we might head off to Waikanae to see the Tabors.

So, not a lot happening.  The weather is still lovely.  I took the bus in this morning though as I caught a taxi home last night.  It'll be a nice ride home though.

Enjoy your weekend wherever you are.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment