Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Good morning on Wed, Feb 3

Hi,

Toby's first day back at school today.  We were busy last night covering Toby's school books with contact adhesive stuff and getting his backpack ready.

Yesterday I had the day off with Toby, intending it to be a relaxing day for his last day so he wasn't too tired today.  However, we scheduled in a trip to the zoo and I tidied the house and Jack (from Toby's class) came over to play in the afternoon.  So it was pretty busy.  But we had good fun. 

In the morning we picked up Chelsea from her house and went straight to the zoo.  We saw quite a bit of the animals, paying attention to the ones we liked the most.  Toby was very keen to take photos to send to Tyler.  The kids had the camera so I have no idea what the photos look like.  I'll see if I can send them to Tyler very soon (not tonight as we're busy tonight, and I have a release tomorrow night).

After the zoo I popped in to get the contact covering and then we dropped off Chelsea and got home in time for Jack's arrival.  The surveyors were there checking our property boundaries.  They are all over the place!  The boundaries, not the surveyors.  Well, the surveyors too, really.

The weather is wonderful.  Yesterday was lovely.  My ride in was good except for my cold making me cough on the steeper bits.  The ride home should be interesting - I'll take it even easier than usual.  I'm off at 1630 to get Toby and back into town for a meeting.  The organiser has said Toby can watch Cartoon Network while we listen to the meeting.  Heheheheh.  I'm going to be involved in running the Dynamics User Group in Wellington (a Microsfot suite of tools) and this is the first one for the year.  At the moment I am just attending as a regular developer, waiting for the right timing to step up.

Anyhow.  Enough waffle.  Have a marvellous day wherever you are.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment