Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Good morning on Tues, Feb 16

 Hi,

Happy birthday, John!  John has flown to Toronto to be with his mother as she is very sick, so we'll be missing him this week.  I hope everything works out for the best.  Fingers crossed.  John - your birthday here in Wellington has lovely weather.  So still and perfect. 

Last night was the first Kea night for the year.  We only had Toby and Chelsea because the Tabors have (inconsiderately) moved to Waikanae so they can have good weather, lovely house, big backyard, forts and puppy so no Duncan and Emerson, and Ryan was also unable to attend.  So we had a shortened night and made origami boats and floated them.  Mike's Dad came to watch, even though it was a slightly unusual Kea night.  It was still good fun.

We went home and Mike cooked up a lovely meal (chicken pasta).  Yummy!

Toby went to bed really welll and I watched some photos on the screen saver (it displays images from our photo collection - you never know what you'll see) until I fell asleep in a coma too.

This morning we drove in once more because the architect is coming to meet Ron at 5pm and show preliminary plans.  I think my parents might be around to cook dinner (for my birthday as I am out tomorrow night mountain bike riding) so it'll be all go.

That's about it I think.  I must try and remember to watch hours and hours of Winter Olympics!

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment