Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The Monday with Bruuuuuuce

Hi,

Mike rushed home after work to sort out Toby and Benjamin and got back to work to put in some more time before our movie.  I had a bit more time after my late meeting (which actually finished early) so I met Sally and Andrew for dinner at Dragonfly on Courtney Place.  What a yummy place.

Good food
 We met Mike at the cinema and watched Springsteen & I.  What a marvellous movie.  Not biased at all.  Hahahah.  Tickets for his NZ and Aus tour in early 2014 go on sale soon.  We're buying some, if we can.  Woo hoo!

I drove Benjamin home (he is scheduled in for Wednesday too - we have too much work on that evening) and then Sally and Andrew.  And yes, I enjoyed the drive back.

Time to get stuck in for the day.  Today is so gorgeous.  The sort of day that makes you glad you live here.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment