Thursday, August 15, 2013

The Wednesday with a well Toby

Hi,

Toby is much better now and went to school yesterday.   Wednesdays are swimming lesson day at school, so he was excused from that.  He came home last night with a merit award from school.  He seemed pretty pleased with that!

Toby got an award at school
I caught up with Aidan when she came into town for work meetings and things.  I had an iced coffee at Wholly Bagels.  I have to say, it was probably the poorest effort I have tasted in a long time.

Iced coffee looked okay - but it didn't taste super nice
 I went from meeting Aidan into my own series of meetings.  One of the meetings was with my old favourite client down at the Te Papa end of town.  Somehow I found myself at Joe's Garage having a meeting.  So, I got a real iced coffee.  One sip and I was in heaven compared to the earlier version.

My rode home up Ngaio Gorge was fun!  I bet my best time by 4 minutes!  Ooossshhh!  And it was a head wind still - just not as strong as the gale I experienced on my last ride up there!

This morning's ride in was fun too.  Dry roads.  I pedalled like mad down the hill.  Loved it!

Have a fantastic day!

Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment