Friday, August 23, 2013

The Thursday with nothing

Hi,

After about three hours' sleep the night before, I certainly had a wonderful sleep last night.  I rode home and collected Toby and cooked dinner for him.

Then  I packed for the weekend.  Eventually I gathered enough gear together for me and Toby.  I don't pack for Mike anymore after a disastrous weekend where I "forgot" his boots.  Let me remind you, he stepped over them to leave the front door.  Just so you know.

Anyhow, Mike was supposed to be home early after a night out with work's social club.  But he had such fun he stayed out.  It did mean he was packing this morning.  He did it all - and got the roof top box on.

I am leaving around 4pm with Toby and Sarah (friend) in our car.  Mike is driving the club van with a full load of punters.

Weather is a bit pants.  But you never know your luck.  And I have books if nothing else.

Had breakfast with work mates this morning.  Tried the iced coffee at the Occi (renamed to Old Bailey).  Not too bad at all.

Iced coffee this morning to start the day


Have a great weekend.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment