Friday, August 9, 2013

The Thursday with user grop

Hi,

I stayed late to go to my user group session.  It was well attended.  Who knew that so many people were interesting in how to report out of applications.  Hahahah.  We all are!

I had a nice surprise at the end.  Mike and Toby came in to get me.  I got a text saying they were coming to pick up their favourite girl.  I had to assume that was me.  It made me feel special.  We walked to McDonalds (and although this might be the real reason they came into town) and Mike and Toby had dinner.

Back home and Mike did some more running around for the weekend.  Toby went to bed.  I helped Mike with the last bit of packing.  If I have left something behind it is too late.

Had a good sleep and then a mad rush finding last minute things this morning.  I walked to the bus stop with Toby and had a good time doing that.  I hated the bus ride in.  Hate the bus.  Love my bike.

Can't wait to head away to the mountain for the weekend.  Bring it on!  Lots of fresh snow overnight please.  With stunning sunshine tomorrow.  Ummmm.  The forecast has other plans.  But what do they know?

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment