Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The Tuesday where I thought it was already Wednesday

Hi,

How long can five days take to pass?  Feels like four already and it's only Wednesday morning.  I'm a bit confused this week.

Anyhow, I rode home in a glorious evening last night and collected Toby.  We started a new routine that includes an evening walk.  So the two of us (Mike was working late) walked after dinner and had a lovely chat together.  I learned all about dinosaurs.  Toby learned about Scorpius (again) and Sagittarius (right beside Scorpius), and Venus - which looks stunning in the west at the moment.

Back home for a bath, reading in bed and sleep.  Mike got home relatively early and we all fell asleep.  Had a great sleep.

This morning I rode in with Mike for the first time in months.  Had a blast as the roads were dry.  Hurtled down the hill.

Theresa has posted the link to TV One news with Mike in his fire warden jacket.  Our fire alarm was triggered by the earthquake, so we had to evacuate the building.  And yes, I have said we need to evacuate to a better location than under 8 stories of glass.  Click on the link below to see Mike a few seconds into the news item looking very calm and full of excellent leadership vibes.

Mike looks so authoritative - and handsome!

I have a long day at work, as does Mike.  So we have got Benjamin in.  Hopefully it is all sweetness tonight for my work migration night.

Have a wonderful day.  Look at Mike on TV often.  It's great!

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment