Thursday, August 1, 2013

The Wednesday in Auckland

Hi,

What a hectic day.  I went to the gym and rode my bike again.  Got nice and hot and sweaty.  Showered and checked out.

Had a busy morning at work then drove the car to Henderson and had an afternoon of meetings at the client.  I changed my client password, which was the most important thing to do as it has to be on-site.

Then we were off to the airport.  Easily done and safely at the gate to read for a while before the flight.

Mike and Toby met me off the plane which was a lovely surprise.  Because there was a work colleague, we had an exclusion zone around kissing and hand holding.  But once he was gone, I got smothered in cuddles and kisses.  Well, Toby had no qualms about Alvin being there and Alvin did comment on how someone must have missed me a lot.

We went out to dinner at Original Thai in Island Bay.  Then we dropped Toby off for a sleepover at Isaac's house and went home.  We watched some TV and then fell asleep.  Your own bed is so nice after being away.

Busy few days and I have late night work to do Friday for a migration (from one system to another - out of office hours).

Happy birthday to wee Karen today!  She'd be happy with the weather here today.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment