Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The Monday with nothing much

Hi,

I rode home the long way because Mike had the car in town and said he'd collect Toby.  Yay!  Enjoyed my ride up Ngaio Gorge.

Monday I caught up briefly with Aidan and Duncan.  Aidan had a lecture at Te Papa I wanted to see, but Duncan was unexpectedly sick.  So his mother had to take him to work.  Suited me.  I got to wander around the museum with Duncan while Aidan sorted out her session.  Then we nipped in and watched her presentation.

About to start!
Aidan dropped me back at work and my day passed in a blur.  The ride home was very much needed.

We had dinner and then went for a short walk (Mike was attending the Wadestown Residents Association meeting).  Back home to do the rest of the evening routine.  I fell asleep while Mike was working in bed.  Oh dear!

Had a great ride in this morning.  I saw 60 km/hr on my speedo on the way down the hill.  Nice!

The week does seem to be three days long already though.  And it's only Tuesday.  What's with that?  Mike was funny this morning.  He asked Toby if either of us had signed his prep book (homework book).  Toby looked at him funny and said he'd left it at school.  Mike went through a few outraged sentences about how Toby could possibly leave his prep book at school again.  This time, both Toby and I looked at him funny.  Toby said "Dad, you already told me off about that last night".  Mike looked stunned.  "Oh, was that just last night?".

Ummmmm.  Yep, it was.  Hahahahah.

Have a marvellous day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment