Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Tuesday with Toby sickness still

Hi,

Mike looked after Toby well yesterday.  In fact, Toby is now well enough for school today.  But I have excused him from the swimming lessons they have today.  Best not throw him in a pool just yet.

Toby did have an optometrist appointment yesterday and now has glasses ordered to correct his astigmatism and short sightedness.  He likes his new glasses and chose them himself.

Looking cool, Toby!
He should get them this time next week and have them fitted to his face a bit more.  He has to wear them in the classroom and watching movies at the cinema and that sort of thing.

I went out to see a movie with Christine last night.  We saw The Heat.  I had no great expectation, so I was pleased that it made me laugh so hard in three places it brought tears to my eyes.  The scene in the bathroom was so funny!  Caught the bus home and was in bed before I knew it.  Mike slept 11 hours last night!  Wow!

It is a stunning morning here in Wellington.  Absolutely gorgeous.  Enjoy it if you're here.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment