Thursday, August 29, 2013

The Wednesday with a talk about growing gorgeous boys into good men

Hi,

After a tough day at work (made tougher by a tiny amount of my cowboy nature when faced with a critical issue on a client site) I rode home.  That was fun - and Mike had made dinner.  So I got home and sat down to eat straight away.  After chatting to the boys I rushed downstairs to get changed and hopped in the car.  I went to see Celia Lashlie talking about growing gorgeous boys into good men.  It was entertaining and food for thought.

Got home in time to read to Toby before he put out his light.  So, perfect timing.

Mike did all his homework and we had a great sleep.  Actually, oddly, I never even heard the news this morning.  I slept right through it.  Mind you, I did stay up late chatting to Mike about complete rubbish in bed.

My ride in this morning was so wet.  But, perversely, I love it!  My gear is hanging up under my desk now, in a futile attempt to dry before yoga at lunch time.  I hope it's not too wet when I pull it on then!  Yucky.

Have a wonderful day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment