Friday, August 16, 2013

The Thursday with nothing much for me but loads for Mike

Hi,

I was hoping to ride home with Mike the long way.  But he had so much work on that he had to stay back and work for ages.  I would have beaten him anyway.  Hahahah.

I cooked tea for Toby and we relaxed watching television.  I fell asleep before Mike got home but at least I was vaguely aware of him being home.  Didn't notice him coming to bed at all though.

My ride in this morning was great again - I love dry roads in winter.  Pedalled like mad, but did manage to see 58 km/hr before watery eyes blurred my vision completely.  Woo hoo!

I have to work late tonight.  Mike is away tramping this weekend.  Toby has a haircut and a party tomorrow.  I would love a long bike ride, but that remains to be seen if it fits in.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment