Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The Tuesday in Auckland

Hi,

Very busy day at work yesterday.  Went out to a client site in west Auckland.  Henderson.  I'm not overly familiar with Auckland geography.  Lucky I had a local navigating.  Coming back was peak hour traffic.  But Auckland's traffic doesn't seem to have a thing on Melbourne or Sydney traffic.  We went out for a team dinner.  I ate a massive 500g steak as did everyone else.  I finished first - and that included three men!  Hahahah.  They really need to stop talking if they want to finish first.

2.5 kgs of steak on our plates


I drove a colleague home and we had ice cream and a tour around her new house.  I think they have slept in it for only three nights so far.  Loads of renovations.  Lovely view out over to the city and Rangitoto Island.

I missed catching up with Roz though.  But she did point out that with the All Blacks staying in my hotel and ice cream on the menu, I was having a pretty good time!  Hahahah.  Funny.

Had a good sleep.  Up early to ride the bike in the gym.  Beat yesterday's time - just!  By thirteen seconds.  Checked out and as I was leaving Ma'a Nonu walked in.  I ignored him.  He was at Maranui Surf Club cafe when I was there last with Aidan.  He's stalking me.

Coming home after a busy day today.  Wellington, here I come!

Love,
Angela
Sunrise this morning

No comments:

Post a Comment