Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The Monday with dental appointments

Hi,

Happy birthday to Andrew for today.  It's lovely out there - he has a nice day for his July birthday!  I wish it was freezing cold and snowing buckets on the mountain.  But then again, I am a February baby and can hope for horrible weather all winter because it's not my birthday!

Last night Toby got off the school bus in town and did his homework at my work before our dental appointments.  I'm going back for a hygienist visit on Thursday afternoon.  My smile will be radiant!  Hahahah.

After the dentist, we went out for tea.  Mike joined us and I managed to order the right dinner for him.  It was on the table when he finally prised himself away from work and got to Leuven to meet us.  I had a bucket of mussels to chomp though.  Yum.

I ate all those mussels. Every last one.

Back home via a taxi and off to bed for Toby and a bit of homework for Mike.  I had a great sleep.

Tonight is quiz night at the Speights pub.  Mike is going to try and go to it tonight.  Hopefully he gets more punters than Andrew and I got last Tuesday.  Should be fun.  I'll ride home and collect Toby and cook tea and generally potter around.

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment