Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Tuesday with no Toby

Hi,

I worked late to make up for the late start yesterday after dropping Toby at the airport and waiting for his plane to take off.

I had a lunchtime planning session for the user group and tried an iced coffee there.  It was pretty good.  Not sure why anyone thinks marshmallows in iced coffee is a great idea, but never mind.  The rest was pretty good.

Sluuuurrrppp!
I put the grapefruit from the Tabor tree out on the bench at work.  Turns out these new work colleagues in this floor are grapefruit mad.

Special elves.  Yep.  You should have seen that special elf in her tree.

After work, we met Sally and went out for dinner.  We went to the Wine Loft.  Pretty good it was too.  I like the atmosphere.  The cheese platter was excellent, but possible a little expensive at $35 for what we got.  my risotto was scrumptious!

No - I am not falling over.  Merely squinting against the glaring flash from my camera!
We went home to drop Mike off and check out our new door!  Yes - the door to our deck on the other side is now in!  It looks amazing.

New doors!

From the outside

They look great in the morning light too!
Toby is well, and telling me off for failing to pack chargers for his devices.  Okay - sorry about that.  He had a good night though.

My ride in was pleasant this morning.  Sunny, but a fresh, cold southerly.  Time to have a cup of tea and start the day!

Have a fantastic day.
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment