Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Monday with dinner n Waikanae and the Tuesday morning with Toby at the airport

Hi,

I have it on good authority that Andrew is not on death's door and is in fact cycling merrily (but a little coldly) through great swathes of the top of the South Island.  I hope he gets some of this sunshine we're having today.

Yesterday was such fun.  We drove to Waikanae, with Mike and Josh chatting animatedly (and me trying to sing quietly).  Then we had a lovely dinner - a curry recipe handed down through a few generations on Josh's side.  Scrumptious it was!  I wish I had leftovers around about now.

Toby had a great time there.  Even with Duncan feeling poorly.  Maybe Emerson liked the Toby time without sharing.  I know I sometimes don't like to share.

We drove back and picked up Toby's skis from a Trade Me deal.  Yes - he has his own gear now.  Skis and my old boots.  We're sorted.  Lookout mountain, here we come.

Toby all ready
Toby was dropped off safely for his flight this morning.  He's off to Dunedin for the week to visit Mike's parents.

That's his plane taking off!  You have to stay till it's in the air.  Rules.



I do have to stay late at work to make up for the late morning though.  The flight was delayed due to the bad weather yesterday and the day before.  Knock on effects.

Have a wonderful day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment