Friday, July 19, 2013

The Thursday with dinner out

Hi,

I caught up with Fran from my old work for breakfast in the morning.  We went to Cafe Neo.  I quite like that place.  I had an iced coffee.  It was alright - also had marshmallows.  I think the people that add marshmallows don't actually drink iced coffee.  Marshmallows don't go with iced coffee.

Nice.

After a hard day at work, Mike decided cooking at home was passe.  He emailed Sally and me about going out and then told me he had no cellphone.  He'd left it in the taxi last night.  Ok.

When we were out at the Backbencher with Sally, the taxi driver came past and dropped the phone off.  Mike is a lucky chap.  Now we have to get a Green Cab whenever we catch a taxi, as they had such a great customer service returning the phone to Mike.

Great entre!

Mike and I caught the bus home.  And a pleasant surprise awaited us.  They have plastered the gib.  We don't have to do it.  Now all we need to do is bung up the wee nail holes, sand and paint. Yay!

Toby is having a good time in Dunedin.  He went back to Dunedin from his stay at Dunback.  I'm not sure what they have planned for today.  Toby is already looking forward to seeing us.

Andrew is getting closer to Picton after riding all over the top of the South Island.  He should be back in Wellington late tonight.

Have a wonderful weekend.  I was hoping to go skiing Saturday but that might not happen.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment