Monday, July 15, 2013

The weekend with nothing

Hi,

Our weekend was uneventful (that is coded speech for boring).  Friday night Toby and I had Burger Wisconsin for tea and watched television for a bit.  Mike eventually got home and we all went to bed.

I had a very lazy Saturday morning in bed reading.  Mike ferried me and Toby tea and toast (well, tea for me).  We went out to buy a few crucial things in town.  I even scored an iced coffee at Joe's Garage at the end of it.

Back home to relax for the evening and watch a movie.

Sunday morning I was up for the trip to the market with Vivienne.  The weather was awful and got worse as we were there.  Ramble had his jacket on too!  Confusion over a playdate with William coming over meant we had to miss brunch with Vivienne!  Stink!  We have lovely pate and cheese for it!

Did the ironing, watched some television and stayed as warm as I could.  I even wore a woolly hat on inside!  Never been that cold before.

Andrew is riding his bicycle around the top of the South Island in this awful morning.  Crazy man!

Toby is off on the train to Waikanae now.  He'll meet Aidan and the boys at the other end.  We'll drive up to collect him (and score dinner! - I've heard it is curry!) and come back home.  He is off to Dunedin tomorrow morning to spend some time with Mike's parents.  He is quite excited about that!

Have a wonderful week.
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment