Friday, July 5, 2013

The Thursday with an early night for Mike... yeah, right

Hi,

I rode home last night and collected Toby and cooked dinner.  Yummy steak with salsa.  Mike has the leftovers in his lunchbox.  Lucky him because it was yummy.

Mike was supposed to miss the beer tasting session for the work social club completely in favour of coming home and packing for his weekend away to Ruapehu.  I got a text at 8.30pm to say that plan had been ignored in favour of vast quantities of beer tasting.  Right.  Hahahah.

Eventually he came home and tried to steal my phone quietly to listen to raucous music before bed, but I caught him.  Glad I wake up when a huge man in a bulky jacket sneaks into my bedroom at night.  Self preservation I call it!

This meant he had to get up early this morning to pack.  I wonder what he has forgotten.  Anyhow, we drove in because he has to collect the van from the Interislander ferry terminal to take all the punters up this weekend.

Toby has a party on Sunday so we're footloose and fancy free.  Tonight is Benjamin's party.  Choice!

Have a wonderful weekend.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment