Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Monday with nothing for me and Toby but lots of work for Mike

Hi,

I had the best ride home ever.  Gorgeous evening.  I raced up the hill in record time.  Well, I think it might have been a record time, but I don't time it so I don't really know.

I collected Toby and cooked tea for us.  I made two extras for lunch today.  Little did I know that when Mike eventually got home (I think I woke up) he decided to eat one of them.  It must have been very late when Mike came to bed.  I have no recollection of it at all.

This morning is another gorgeous morning.  It was 2 degrees when we woke up and I certainly felt it in my hands as I rode to work.  Freezing.  My hands are now tingling!

Mike was in for an early meeting and will have to work at home tonight.  I am off to quiz night.  I hope more than Ilske turns up for the evening.  Could be scary with me and Ilske as a team of two.

Have a fantastic day!
Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment