Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Tuesday with nothing much

Hi,

Toby seemed to have a good time at Skids yesterday.  They went to H2oXtreme (a big pool in Upper Hutt with slides and inflatables) and Toby had a ball.  I rode home to collect him and forgot, tied up in my ride.  Got home and realised I had forgotten to stop by his old school.  Looked at my watch and also realised I had no time to walk back.  So I rode my bike back to Wadestown School and collected Toby with 4 minutes to spare.  He had just sent me two texts asking when I would collect him.  Yes, he was the last child standing.  I'll try to be a wee bit earlier today.

Mike was home just as we finished dinner, so I gave him the leftovers and it was yummy.  Toby had requested chicken schnitzels.  It was pretty good.

He ate most of it - apart from half the rice.  There was a lot of rice!
The earthquakes are abating nicely.  Mike was woken by one at 1am, and apparently he says I felt it, because I rolled over.  Hahahah.  He asked "Did you feel that?" and I did murmur a response in the negative.  But he told me I must have felt it and I promptly fell asleep again.

My ride in was pretty nice this morning.  The wind is strong, but the roads are starting to dry after some rain.  We're going tramping this weekend and I think the weather looks okay for it.  I have had a hard week at work, so I am looking forward to some away time.

Have a wonderful day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment