Friday, July 12, 2013

The Thursday with user group

Hi,

The day I had yesterday is really best left in the past.  Manic day.  But, my work colleagues went to the pub after work and I went along.  My manager bought me a cranberry juice, so I can't complain about being looked after.  And the user group session went well.

I met Mike for lunch yesterday too - so that was nice.  He ate the other lemon tart that Ilske made for us.

He looks appreciative!

However, I think I made a big mistake.  I wanted a V with my lunch so Mike bought me one.  And he had one too.  I got a message from him late that afternoon (I was busy) that he was going home with a migraine.  Oh no!

It's the last day of term for Toby today.  Three weeks off!  He's off to Dunedin for most of the second week.  He'll be at Skids for the second week, and a computer holiday programme for the third week.  I think he's looking forward to the break.

He had swimming yesterday and seemed to do okay.  I think he came third in his race.

We have a weekend at home this weekend.  We need to paint.  Nice.  Something boring to relax us to a comatose state.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment