Thursday, July 4, 2013

The Wednesday with a movie date with Toby

Hi,

Another evening of Gilbert logistics.  Toby got off the bus in town and walked to work.  I sat him down to do homework but I think he got distracted and only made finger puppets.  Okay.  We drove to the Roxy cinema in Miramar for a school fundraising evening.  We saw Man of Steel.  I thought it was a bit boring.  Toby thought it was quite good.  I think any movie is a bit boring after World War Z kept me scared silly for over two hours!

Toby with a dwarf

Another figurine Toby liked

Ready for the movie Mum.  Do the curtains go away?  Hahahah.  Yes, they do!
We drove back home and collected Mike on Oriental Parade after he popped into tramping club.  Home to work and put Toby to bed.  Mike dashed out to get the key to the lodge for the weekend trip up to Ruapehu.

Today is gorgeousness itself.  Such a lovely day.  Everyone would want to live here today.

Have a wonderful day.  July 4th.  Had breakfast with my team at work.  Huge affair.

Team brekkie at Drexels
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment