Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The Monday at work that I managed to get through

Hi,

Hahahah - it was okay actually - not too hard a first day back.  Bound to rev up for the rest of the week, I'm sure.  I did catch up with Aidan for lunch.  I heard all about her holiday with her parents over.  She wishes her mother had come over for as long as her stepfather did.  But she has work commitments.  It'd be nice if they could retire here though.  As well as my parents!  Aidan had to endure my photos and non-stop talking.  She was stoic about it.

It started lashing down rain around 4.30pm so Mike came in to collect me in the car.  Toby had a day off school so Mike worked from home.  This morning's ride in was a bit hairy as the severe galeforce winds are making their presence felt.

Right.  Time for a tea and then into it!

Have a marvellous day!
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment