Thursday, May 29, 2014

The Wednesday with tramping club for Mike

Hi,

What a relaxing evening.  At least for me.  I rode home and found Toby already at home, so I started straight into cooking dinner for him.  A Thai chicken green curry.  Well, I liked it.  And Toby ate a lot of it.  But it certainly wasn't a favourite with him.  Mike was off at tramping club (quiz night!) so he has the leftovers for lunch today.  Hope he doesn't mind it.

The ride in this morning wasn't entirely pleasant.  I did miss the rain though.  But it was dark, and wet, and windy.  I rode over a bump at one point and my light at the front flipped over and dazzled me briefly before deciding this was far too hard and switched itself off.  Had to pull over and fiddle with the silly thing to make it finally turn back on.  It's on its last legs - but I love that light!  Might be time to go shopping for another beacon!

Mike and Toby are packing tonight for tramping this weekend.  We have a long weekend this weekend (Queens Birthday).  Monday will see the boys at Armageddon.  Toby loves that!  It's on every two years.

Right.  Time for a tea.

Have a marvellous day.  Stay dry if you're in Wellington.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment