Thursday, May 22, 2014

The Wednesday with an unexpected dinner out - and no Mike

Hi,

I forgot I had said yes a few weeks back to dinner out with work last night.  It was someone's leaving dinner and we went to Caliente (on the corner of Manners and Willis St).  I quite like the Mexican food there.  Anyhow - the chicken quesadilla was very good.  But it did mean I had to get Benjamin in at short notice (and he did! - thanks!) and arrange pizzas delivered and car craziness.  Ange wanted to drink and had her car in town, so I said I'd drive her home.  But she doesn't pick up on my "I want to go home now" cues the same way Mike does.  So we were a bit late getting back home.  And I had to drop her off, swap cars at the library and then take Benjamin home.  But Toby and I fell asleep pretty fast and had a good sleep.

Toby had cross country yesterday and by all accounts he did ok.  Aiming for a better placing next year.  Mike and Toby will start running together in the evenings.  Awesome.

This morning is glorious here.  And I had to take the bus in.  Hahahah.  Hopefully it stays like that for my ride home.

Have a lovely day.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment