Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The Tuesday with no Mike

Hi,

After a hard day at work I rode home and collected Toby on the way.  We had tea and then chilled for a bit before I went around to talk to the neighbour about the landscaping quote on our boundary.  We got that sorted and then I went back home and relaxed reading before bed.

Toby and I read for a bit, and then he turned out the light, so I did too.  I thought after my hard day at work, I might lie awake pondering things a bit.  But I have great sleeping powers, and I was asleep in seconds.  Maybe work wasn't such a big issue after all?  Hahahah.

This morning was a good run in dry but windy conditions.  With just Toby at home I am running a slightly shorter route than usual.  The ride in wasn't too bad either.  The roads were mainly dry.

Mike and his parents are good.  Mike went out for dinner with Richard and Theresa last night.  I hope they all had a chance to catch up.

Have a marvellous day.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment