Friday, May 23, 2014

The Thursday with nothing much

Hi,

Well, truth be told, I can't wait for the end of the working week.  Toby and I have missed Mike, even though we think it's a good thing he is down in Dunedin.  Cuddles from Toby are very nice, but I miss the bear hug ones I get from Mike that make me feel safe from everything.

I rode home last night and found the car safe and sound at the library and collected Toby and went home.  I cooked tea for Toby and he hammered through his homework.  I think he understands division really well now.

We're going to have Nandos again tonight because he loved it so much last Friday.  Woot!

Aidan gets back from her hectic week away with work and if I'm lucky we might catch up this weekend (briefly - it is her wedding anniversary and I think Josh has plans because we have the boys on Saturday night for a sleepover).  I intend to hand my room over to them and throw corn chips in from the door.  Hahahah.  I want to take them to see the new Marvel movie.  X Men.  Want to come, Sally?

Apart from that, not much else on.  I think Toby and I might have a reason to wander over to the airport on Sunday evening.  Woot!

Yep - bring on the end of the working day!

Love,
Angela






No comments:

Post a Comment