Tuesday, May 27, 2014

The Monday with Toby sick

Hi,

Mike hadn't been to work for ten days, so he could hardly cancel his fifty million meetings to look after Toby at home.  So I stayed at home and battled against the network for most of the day.  Some things I needed certain settings for - and others, that setting just broke things.  So I was forever switching back and forth whenever something broke.  But I had loads to do and kept busy for the day.  I did enjoy the sunshine streaming in the windows.

Toby is okay - but he is off sick again today.  He is complaining about earache.  But I think it is just a blocked ear from his scratchy throat.  But, what do I know?  He could also be completely fooling us and he has just missed Mike so much that he wants to stay with him.  Mike will likely take him to the doctor today - just to check what is wrong.

The ride into town was perfect this morning.  It is a beautiful cool crisp day.  No frost, but pretty cold.  First time I have thought about getting the long-fingered gloves out for the winter.

Mike has a meeting in town after work.  So I will swap over with him.

Have a wonderful day.
Love,
Angela






No comments:

Post a Comment