Tuesday, May 13, 2014

The Monday with nothing much

Hi,

I rode home and was pleased to finally leave work.  For some reason it was a hard eight hours yesterday.  I blame the late night on Sunday.  By the time I was getting on my bike in the basement at work, I was yawning incessantly.  Fortunately nothing wakes you up like a bike ride and by the time I got home I was cured.  Toby and I walked from the library and then he did homework while I cooked him tea.

I made a portion for Tuesday night and froze two more portions for him.  We're making sure we have some meals on stand by for Toby.
Our family - by Toby
Toby made me a card on Sunday for Mother's Day.  Every time Mike and I see it, we snort with laughter.  It's because Mike has been depicted as almost completely bald.  It is hilarious.  Toby knows exactly what buttons to press now to get a rise out of us.  And he does it with a cute cheekiness that shows us he is stirring!  And sadly, my hair does look that wild right now.  Haircut time!

Mike got home eventually (he is flat out at work) and we ate together.  Then it was into the evening routine.  Just making sure things are ready for the next day.  Reading.  Chilling.  Toby had a bath and then I had one too.  Mike did his homework.

This morning's ride in was great - dry and anything.  Although someone said it is supposed to turn to custard.  Aidan's graduation parade is on today at midday.  If it isn't cancelled due to bad weather.  She'll walk in her regalia up Lambton Quay with the other PhD students.  Good on her - what an achievement.

Have a wonderful day.
Love,
Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment