Monday, May 5, 2014

The Monday back at work after Golden Bay and Sunshine Coast

Hi,

Yes - it is a shock to my system.  But even more of a shock to Toby's.  Mike just called and Toby is having a day off school.  Apparently he didn't sleep very well last night.

The holiday was wonderful - from the week camping in Golden Bay to the week lounging around on the Sunshine Coast.  I will write up a blog about it for you.

But for now, I had a great day back in Wellington.  I did have to put my jersey on.  And I did have to put the heater on briefly yesterday.  I watched Mike as he tidied up and then listened to some music and did the ironing.  I went out for family dinner at Sally and Andrew's place.  It was great to catch up with everyone.

My hair has finally got out of control.  I can tell when I put my helmet on and it curls all around the edges and looks like I am possessed!  Time to book a haircut.

Have a lovely week!
Love,
Angela






No comments:

Post a Comment