Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The Tuesday with nothing much

Hi,

I rode home for the first time in weeks and weeks yesterday.  It wasn't too bad at all.  Low gear though.  Hahahah.  I collected Toby and we went home.  Our car has been on the street since we got back from camping because all the camping gear is in the garage.  Including the rooftop box.  I'd had enough parking on the street.  I sent Toby in to start his homework and I tidied the garage.  Took out the MX-5 and the motorbike.  Shifted the rooftop box to its spot.  Put everything back.  Then hauled the camping gear up to the attic.  Sorted.  You can't actually get into the attic at the moment because the gear is stuffed up there.  But, the goal was to park the car in the garage, and that was achieved.  I'm all about results!  Processes are all very well, but if they aren't working, they drive me insane.  And obviously the "process" for getting the gear put away neatly had failed.  Right?

Mike came home soon enough (well, he had no money for a bus ticket and was looking at a walk home, so I drove down to get him, and collected Juliette too).  We did homework with Toby and ate tea.  Mike raked the gravel into the retaining wall (apparently the "green team" is coming today.  We might have lawn by the time I get home tonight.

Mike and I have tramping club on.  There is a talk about other Arctic islands from the same woman that talked about Svalbard.  Ooooohhhh.  And Mike has tramping club committee beforehand too.  Mike's mother is going to pop in to look out for Toby.

Have a fantastic day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment