Friday, May 30, 2014

The Thursday with nothing

Hi,

I rode home and found Toby already at home.  He did his homework while I cooked him some tea.  I packed for his tramping weekend and Mike got home and did his packing.

The boys leave on Friday directly after school/work.  They're heading off to the Ruahines for the weekend, back late Sunday.  This is so they are here for Armageddon on Monday!  Toby loves that (it's a sci fi sort of convention - great fun!).

I have the weekend to myself.  How cool is that?  I do have a lot of books I'd like to read.  And a road bike I'd like to take out.  The weather for the weekend looks stunning!

Our garden is getting sorted outside our window.  Well, our garden and the neighbour's garden.

Not far off now
Should make for an easier garden to maintain and a nicer view from our lounge window.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment