Wednesday, May 28, 2014

The Tuesday with Toby sick

Hi,

Mike stayed at home with Toby yesterday and booked a doctor's appointment.  But Toby improved during the day, so the appointment was cancelled and Toby is attending school today.

I rode home yesterday and caught up briefly with Mike before he went out for his tramping meeting (the other meeting - ssshhhhh).  I dropped Mike off in town and came back to finish Toby's tea.  Then I had a bath and relaxed before Mike got home and we chilled out.

The weather was lovely for my ride in this morning.  Quite windy, but not too cold at all.  And the roads were bone dry.  I hurtled down the hill.  A car met me just as I crested the hill but there wasn't any way they were going to catch me.

I remembered to come to the Lambton Quay side of our building this morning.  None of our lifts work at the moment.  The bottom of the lift shafts are filled with water.  Nice.  They might be out all week.

Have a lovely day.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment