Tuesday, May 20, 2014

The Monday with no Mike

Hi,

I rode to the library and collected Toby and went home.  He dashed off to perform his job at the neighbour's house and then we were into the cook tea and do homework routine.  It went really well.

We chatted to Mike - he had a successful day at the Dunedin office.  It sounds like his parents are ok - his Dad is home leading up to the surgery on Thursday.  That's a good thing!  At least the food isn't horrible.

Toby and I had a good morning.  He was up early and showered.  He did get to the bus stop early because I had a breakfast with work colleagues.

Another sunny day here in Wellington - although there may have been overnight rain because the roads were pretty wet on my ride in.  Not too sure though.

I need a cup of tea.  Desperately.

Have a lovely day.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment