Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The Monday with quiz night

Hi,

Cheesy goodness reunited again last night after work at The Green Man pub quiz.  I rode home and collected Toby and walked home with him.  Then I changed and drove into town and swapped with Mike.  He dropped me off at the pub and went home to look after Toby.  I found Ange and Roanne and I texted Christine to see if she could make it.  Luckily she could.  So we had a ball at the pub.  Eating, drinking and answering silly questions.  We even came second - by one point!  Our winnings from this quiz and the last quiz paid for all our food and drinks and we had money left over.  Awesome!

I dropped everyone off, made plans to see Christine again soon, and headed home.  I was so tired.  I have been waking up well before my alarm for the past month or more.  Sometimes up to an hour.  Not sure why.  But this morning I slept through to my alarm!  What bliss!  Mike was comatose too - although he had a pants sleep.  Don't ask him any curly questions today!

I think tonight is a normal, routine night.  But the weather is supposed to pack in, after the glorious day yesterday!  Had a lovely ride in this morning - the roads weren't completely dry.  But it was good anyway!  If it is okay in the afternoon when I leave work, I'll take the longer way home.  But winds are forecast to be galeforce.  So I'm not sure about that!

Have a great day!  Enjoy something today even more than you ever have!  I don't know what.  Lunch?  Hahahah.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment