Friday, June 20, 2014

The Thursday with nothing for me

Hi,

I rode home the long way - well, the medium long way - up Ngaio Gorge for a change.  Loved it!  That hill is such a nice hill to ride up compared to my normal way.  I'll do that two or three times a week for a while before switching in Ngauranga Gorge every now and then.  If I had started that 6 weeks before Taupo instead of 3 weeks, I think it would have made a huge difference.  So, this year I am starting it months out!

Grabbed Toby and went home to cook him some tea.  Mike had a work appointment in town - some fancy schmancy new thing that will make his life so much easier.  When he got home I was in the bath, so he joined me and told me all about it!

What's on for the weekend?  Lots!  This is an action-packed weekend.  Mike is off tomorrow for "survival night" with a bunch of mates from work.  Riiiight.  Hope he stays safe and the weather is kind.  Toby and I are off to Zealandia to poke around.  Then Benjamin is coming in and I am going out for dinner and a movie with Aidan (her birthday present, really).  Sunday is the Armstrong Fun Run and Toby and I are walking/running the 10 km option.  Mike should be back in a timely fashion.  He is going out to see a movie on Sunday night though.  He has a date too.  It's only fair if I get to go out on the Saturday night.  Hahah.

Right.  Time to kick start the day with the best cup of tea ever!

Have a marvellous weekend.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment