Thursday, June 26, 2014

The Wednesday with nothing for me

Hi,

Happy birthday to Michelle.  Or Missyshell, as Toby used to pronounce her name when he was little.

I rode home and discovered that despite the dire weather, Toby had walked home too.  Awesome work!  I started dinner for him and chatted to Aidan on the phone while she made dinner.  She's been flitting all over defence force bases lately.

Toby and I did a fair bit of maths homework before relaxing.  Mike came home unexpectedly early from tramping club and eventually I got so cold in my bike gear that I scarpered off to the warmth of our bed.

Really, not much else happened yesterday.  The storm never amounted to much here in Wellington - it was nothing out of the ordinary.  Tonight Toby will get off the bus in town and we're off to see a play with him and a friend of Mike's.  Should be entertaining.

I had Toby drop off duties this morning because Mike has a breakfast meeting.  He was a bit confused about early buses (he thought there was one - there isn't) and I changed from bike gear to work clothes to accommodate his plans.  But then, he came back to the house to admit defeat and take the car in.  Which is ok, because we'll need it tonight.  Hahahah.  Meant I was on the bus this morning.  It was bearable.  Saw Marion on my bus this morning!

Right.  Time for tea.

Have a wonderful day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment