Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The Tuesday with nothing

Hi,

Well, almost nothing.  I did have lunch with Aidan, which was a wonderful part of my day.  She texted me at 10am that she was starving enough to eat a water buffalo, but I was little unsure where to go to get one of those for her lunch.  She made do with some sushi - but I think she pretended it was water buffalo.

I got a call from Toby at 3.30pm to say he was doing an exam and would miss the bus.  Aaarrghhhh.  Luckily Mike had driven in and so I jumped in the car at 4pm and drove out to collect him.  We went to eat dinner at the Roxy.


Coco at the Roxy cinema

Checking out Gollum at the Roxy
We went back home and got homework out of the way and Toby tried to paint some Skylander figures with modelling paint.  It wasn't entirely successful.  Mike came home and we went to watch a documentary of Jared Diamond.  I fell asleep.  Into a coma, really.  Toby called out at 9.30pm to tuck him in and I was sure it was 5am and my sleep was over.  I loved finding out it was 9.30pm and I still have 7 hours of sleep to go!

I got up this morning and had my shower and made lunches.  My boys were still sleeping when it was time to leave.  Toby was so warm and snuggly it made me wish it was the weekend so I could snuggle up to him!  Instead I went to work.

Tonight is work trivia night.  Benjamin is coming to look after Toby.  We'll be working hard on the quiz team!

Have a lovely day!
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment