Thursday, June 19, 2014

The Wednesday with work quiz night

Hi,

What a wonderful quiz night at work last night.  The social club organised an awesome night and we had a great time.  Finished by 8.30pm too!  Our team came second, separated only by a few points from the winner (with a big gap back to the rest of the field), so we were pretty chuffed.

Mike's music theory came in handy as he read the notes on a music score to spell out CABBAGE.  And my team mates were astonished to know that I knew the Sargasso Sea was the only sea without an coastline.  Yep - it was good fun.

The weather has cleared up here and my ride in this morning was stunning.  Venus was shining brilliantly in the morning sky.  Hope it stays like this for the weekend.  Toby and I are doing a 10km fun run on Sunday.  Well, because of my sore calf we're going to walk the first 5 kms and then run all the way back.  If you want to sponsor us (it is for Toby's school), let me know.  It'd be much nicer in lovely weather.

Oh - and if you are in downtown Wellington on Sunday - avoid the marathon road closures.  That's the marathon that Toby and I aren't doing!  We're doing the fun run part.  Hahahah.  Same event.

Have a wonderful day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment