Friday, June 6, 2014

The Thursday with nothing. No, wait! I did have something on

Hi,

I got to work and had a cup of tea with some colleagues and they asked if I was coming out to dinner with our manager that evening.  No, I said.  What dinner?  Maybe I wasn't invited?  Anyhow, I checked my calendar and yes, I had accepted dinner ages ago.  It's her last day today (Fri).  So I asked Mike nicely if he'd let me go out two nights in a row and he said yes.  I do owe him though.  I like to think I pay off my debts.

We went out to The Green Man (pub down on Victoria St - and a very nice pub) and I had the seafood chowder and it was good!  Dunked some chips in too.  Yum!  Chatted away - learned office gossip.  Yep, great fun.

Friday!  Ooossshhh!  Can't wait to relax over the weekend.  Mike and I have dinner out on Saturday night at a friend's place.  But, apart from that, not a lot on.  I want to buy Mike's birthday present though.  I might go into town Saturday to look around.

Anyhow, my Friday starts with breakfast, has a lunch, and has drinks.  I'm not sure I'll survive until late tonight.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Love,
Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment