Wednesday, June 11, 2014

The Tuesday with nothing

Hi,

More rain.  Yucky.  But it's not terribly windy - although that is forecast to change.  I rode home yesterday (after popping in to see Aidan for a birthday hug at the pub where she was celebrating the end of her day) and collected Toby from the library.  It was wet then too.  Hahahah.

Cooked tea (tacos - yum!) and Toby and I ate.  Then Mike got home and we chatted for a bit and ate cheeses.  Also yum!  Then Mike worked on his presentation and I did my bit.  By then I realised I was cold - the wet bike gear I was still in might have had something to do with it.  Well, it had dried on me!

Then off to bed.  I turned on heaters and electric blankets.  I think my boys had thought I'd gone mad!  I started to read a good book on Neanderthals and it sent me to sleep within 3% of starting it (Kindles show you percentage through - not pages).  3% isn't very far.

Today's ride in was damp.  Raining quite a bit at our place, and nothing in town.  But wet, nevertheless.

Benjamin is coming to look after Toby tonight as we have the user group session followed by a colleague's leaving dinner.

Hope you have a lovely day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment